[SOLVED] "PC doesn't meet minimum requirements" even though Windows 11 is already installed ?

ssilverm

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2007
I upgraded my PC to run Windows 11 a few months ago. Everything is working perfectly, and now want to do a clean install from scratch.

But everytime I try to run the installation, it tells me that my "PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements", which is crazy. I'm running a RYzen 5 3600 CPU on an ASUS ROG Strix B450-F board.

Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks

Steve

Solution
I upgraded my PC to run Windows 11 a few months ago. Everything is working perfectly, and now want to do a clean install from scratch.

Every time I try to run the installation, it tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements, which is crazy. I'm running a RYzen 5 3600 CPU on an ASUS ROG Strix B450-F board.

Thanks

Steve

Hello!

There are a few BIOS settings that must be changed in order to install Windows 11.

First, you must disable CSM.
Secondly, you must enable Secure Boot.
Thirdly, you must enable fTPM.

(I’m on an Intel platform, so I don’t know the exact terms or parameters used by AMD).

Here’s a YouTube tutorial video that might help you:

Endre

Reputable

Every time I try to run the installation, it tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements, which is crazy. I'm running a RYzen 5 3600 CPU on an ASUS ROG Strix B450-F board.

Thanks

Steve

Hello!

There are a few BIOS settings that must be changed in order to install Windows 11.

First, you must disable CSM.
Secondly, you must enable Secure Boot.
Thirdly, you must enable fTPM.

(I’m on an Intel platform, so I don’t know the exact terms or parameters used by AMD).

Here’s a YouTube tutorial video that might help you:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5EyyWdBj5QQ

Reactions: ssilverm
Solution