Question PC error no display when use 4 slots ram

Apr 30, 2024
Hello, i got some issues with my pc recently, because the day before it still working fine, but today i'm trying to turn the pc on, but it says no display in the monitor but pc still on and work, then i recognize in the corner of motherboard got red indicator on.
I'm trying to solve the problem from changing the cpu, checking the cables, clean the ram, reset cmos, still the same, until i'm trying to just using 2 slot of ram first, then it just working.. Booting up perfectly,
Then after that i'm trying to add more ram to the slot 4 like original.. But again, no display.
Then i'm trying to change the slots and just use 2 rams again figuring out if there's a faulty in the slots of motherboard, then i'm booting up again then it working again.. and the light indicator on the motherboard is off too.

But when i'm using 4 slots of ram, there always no display on the monitor, and the red light indicator in the motherboard still on.
Is there something that i miss here? Because all the ram slots and the ram dimms itself are working when im just using 2 ram no matter which slot it is, but it not working when im using all the ram.

My pc specs :
I5 9400F
64gb corsair vengeance 2666mhz ddr4
Motherboard B365m phantom gaming
Msi Rtx 2060 6gb
PSU Corsair CV450 80+

kanewolf

Titan
Hello, i got some issues with my pc recently, because the day before it still working fine, but today i'm trying to turn the pc on, but it says no display in the monitor but pc still on and work, then i recognize in the corner of motherboard got red indicator on.
I'm trying to solve the problem from changing the cpu, checking the cables, clean the ram, reset cmos, still the same, until i'm trying to just using 2 slot of ram first, then it just working.. Booting up perfectly,
Then after that i'm trying to add more ram to the slot 4 like original.. But again, no display.
Then i'm trying to change the slots and just use 2 rams again figuring out if there's a faulty in the slots of motherboard, then i'm booting up again then it working again.. and the light indicator on the motherboard is off too.

But when i'm using 4 slots of ram, there always no display on the monitor, and the red light indicator in the motherboard still on.
Is there something that i miss here? Because all the ram slots and the ram dimms itself are working when im just using 2 ram no matter which slot it is, but it not working when im using all the ram.

My pc specs :
I5 9400F
64gb corsair vengeance 2666mhz ddr4
Motherboard B365m phantom gaming
Msi Rtx 2060 6gb
PSU Corsair CV450 80+
Was the ram purchased as a single set or is this two different two-DIMM sets?