PC Fan Control, Touch-Screen Style

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As said above, if they add a card reader, and make it one CD/DVD bay, then I would consider it. The flat touch screen nature is good for cases with limited or no clearance behind the front door. The Fractal R2 comes to mind as a good case for this kind of thing.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Ah, I think I'll stick with what I've got right now. It's always worked great for me, and I'm sure it will well into the future. Probably will outlast the rest of my PC when I come to think about it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999171&cm_re=fan_controller-_-11-999-171-_-Product
Two fans more than what that 2-bay behemoth can handle, and it doesn't scream at you when you try to turn your fans up, either. Heck, I could by a ThermalRight TRUE Black for what that thing costs. :D

I have the older Zalman fan controller. Thing works great and is well built. I now use it to test fans at different speeds. I just let the board control my fans or use low speed fans now. Back when i got my ZM MFC1, I actually needed to have faster fans. New case designs have changed that.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
The producers of the CSI television series just bought up 2 dozen of these. Should make their "crime labs" look considerably cooler for when they have to "zoom in" and "enhance".

ashkaji

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]_cubase_[/nom]The producers of the CSI television series just bought up 2 dozen of these. Should make their "crime labs" look considerably cooler for when they have to "zoom in" and "enhance".[/citation]

I think the majority of there sales will be for things like this. "We need more random computers in this scene, AND FOR GOD SAKES GET SOME LIGHTS ON THEM OR SOMTHING"

G

"I thought your original point was that you're anal retentive."

Not at all, that's just incidental.

I appreciate your respect for education however, or at least the ability to use Google I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.