Pc fans on but will not display.

Sep 2, 2018
One day I was playing destiny on my computer and then in the middle of it my computer turned off. Then I got a blue screen that has said there was a problem and it’s reloading then it shut off and it hasent displayed anything sense then. I have put in a new cpu and motherboard. I have also put the ssd on another computer and it works. Please help I need to know wheather I need to get any new parts. This is my first build and it worked great. I’m using a core i5 75000, asus Rog strix h270 f, and a gtx 1070ti cerbus edition. Please help.

Solution
Have you connected the 8PIN plug to the motherboard (near the CPU socket)?
Also, try removing your graphics card, and using the integrated graphics instead.

The idea by itself is not bad, however, integrated graphics are automatically disabled when a graphics card is installed, and also, drivers have nothing to with it (those are only on the operating system level, and contribute to proper resolution/color depth support)
they have nothing to do on whether the card would work or not, and certainly...

Jason McFarland

Reputable
Mar 4, 2014
have you tried plugging the display cord into the motherboard instead of the GPU. Its possible the drivers for the GPU may have quit or become corrupted and when that happens display will not work through it until they are reinstalled.

jason201

Prominent
Feb 20, 2018
Have you connected the 8PIN plug to the motherboard (near the CPU socket)?
Also, try removing your graphics card, and using the integrated graphics instead.

The idea by itself is not bad, however, integrated graphics are automatically disabled when a graphics card is installed, and also, drivers have nothing to with it (those are only on the operating system level, and contribute to proper resolution/color depth support)
they have nothing to do on whether the card would work or not, and certainly have nothing to do with the motherboard not posting.

Solution