[SOLVED] Pc freeze and restart while playing games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Recently my pc while playing some games , it freeze in about 10 mins of playing and than restart i check my cpu temp its 60 to 65c , gpu 52c
Everything is fine , but it suddenly freeze and restart By it self

Gtx 1050 ti oc
Xeon x3460
Power supply thermaltake 550w

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Good you have updated drives,but not what he asked. Try to get hold of a spare psu and test with that. Or gpu for that matter. Maybe a friend can help you out or a local shop.
i will try a friend to help me out thank you
furthermore , i can actually browse , what youtube everytime without getting a reboot or freezes

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Means when you stress it it gets into trouble,since temps seem to be okay is it likely psu or maybe the gpu is not good. In the end might it be motherboard or cpu as well,but the psu and gpu are easiest to test.
yup exactly, i will try to test gpu first , but do u think is more likely psw more than gpu?
thanks for advance

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Means when you stress it it gets into trouble,since temps seem to be okay is it likely psu or maybe the gpu is not good. In the end might it be motherboard or cpu as well,but the psu and gpu are easiest to test.
Edit : i notice something now , i played resident evil 6 which is i dont think its really powerful to get the gpu stress or hard to run i played it for an hours no rebooting
and the weird thing is i test the gpu with the furmark app which is really risky for gpu and psu i think, the temp reach 60'c but no rebooting or freezing?

Last edited:

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Yes let us know.🙂
sorry for the late reply
well here is what happened, after i went to my friend's house and he told me that he had a similar issue like this but the only difference is his pc turn to a blue screen (bsod) , he reinstall windows and it fixed the problem
so i said lets give it a try, i reinstall windows and the problem fixed?
3 days without any issue, without restarting...
this is the last thing i would think about reinstalling windows
but im still not sure i have to wait for a week or 2 to see
btw thank you so much for the help :)

Reactions: Vic 40
Status
Not open for further replies.