[SOLVED] PC freezes after a few minutes from booting, then after restart its back to normal ?

Aug 24, 2021
Hi guys I really need help. This has been happening for a month already. Its very annoying and my pc does not overheat. Idk if this is a power supply problem but after the freeze when i restart it, it never freezes again. It only happens when I shut it down and turn it on.
Mobo: MSI B550m mortar
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3500
GPU: msi 1660ti oc
Ram: 2 x 8 Aorus 3200mhz
HDD: WD Blue 1tb
SSD: Panther 240GB
PSU: Corsair CV650

Solution
Still didnt work. I updated my bios and also my chipset driver. My ram is already on slot 2 and 4 xmp 1 profile enabled.

Try these:
  • Uninstall GPU Driver Using DDU and Download your motherboard bios, extract it and copy the file/folder to your flashdisk (plug the flashdisk into the back of your motherboard)
  • Uninstall all the processors in device manager like this, and reboot to bios:

unknown.png

• Update motherboard bios to the latest
  • Install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, and open power plans in settings, and choose AMD Ryzen Balanced
  • Install the latest Nidia Driver, then try to game on again...
Hi guys I really need help. This has been happening for a month already. Its very annoying and my pc does not overheat. Idk if this is a power supply problem but after the freeze when i restart it, it never freezes again. It only happens when I shut it down and turn it on.
Mobo: MSI B550m mortar
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3500
GPU: msi 1660ti oc
Ram: 2 x 8 Aorus 3200mhz
HDD: WD Blue 1tb
SSD: Panther 240GB
PSU: Corsair CV650
Did you put the ram on slot 2 and 4? try to update to the latest bios and install amd chipset driver, then choose amd ryzen balanced power plan on choose power plan settings.

Aug 24, 2021
Did you put the ram on slot 2 and 4? try to update to the latest bios and install amd chipset driver, then choose amd ryzen balanced power plan on choose power plan settings.
Still didnt work. I updated my bios and also my chipset driver. My ram is already on slot 2 and 4 xmp 1 profile enabled.

Try these:
  • Uninstall GPU Driver Using DDU and Download your motherboard bios, extract it and copy the file/folder to your flashdisk (plug the flashdisk into the back of your motherboard)

unknown.png

• Install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, and open power plans in settings, and choose AMD Ryzen Balanced
  • Install the latest Nidia Driver, then try to game on again.
Do this all offline, download all the required apps before disconnecting the internet.

Solution
Aug 24, 2021
Try these:
unknown.png

• Install the latest Nidia Driver, then try to game on again.
Do this all offline, download all the required apps before disconnecting the internet.
I did all the things you said step by step without internet and it still does it. Its so annoying I don't know what to do anymore

I did all the things you said step by step without internet and it still does it. Its so annoying I don't know what to do anymore
If you have another spare ssd, you could try those and clean install windows (and install amd chipset driver and gpu driver step by step), if the problem does not occurs, then the ssd is the problem, if it does occurs, it could be a moterboard issue, also tried to use only 1 stick of ram yet?