Question PC freezes when running Windows 10 installer ?

Apr 1, 2022
Recently my PC freeze when I try to open my game when I start up so I force restart it. After that the pc boot normally but it is very slow and I check task manager and I see Nvidia container using CPU 100% but I cant open my Geforce experience or anything that is an app so I restart it again but with normal way (windos then click restart). I forgot this part but it lead me to reinstalling windows and it’s installing normally until after windows was readying up and restart, but after restart the window logo shows up and load for a bit and then freeze. This happen even when I try to install Windows on my other HDD or SSD.

Things I tried:
  • Disconnected the SSD or HDD to install windows in one of them but it froze the same after ready up restart. It is a window logo and under it is a loading circle that freeze.
  • Change flash drive and install the files again
  • resetting PC but fail
  • fix start up but fail
  • repair windows instead of installing but fail
  • I format my ssd and hdd and still the same freeze

Pc Spec
i5-9400f
Z-390 Gaming Edge Ac
RAM Hyper x predator 8x2
RTX 2060
SSD WD BLUE SN550 1 TB
HHD WD BLUE 500 GB
Power supply 650 w

Please help :(

Reactions: Demonace
Apr 1, 2022
How exactly is it broken?
How did you determine that?
-I don’t know how exactly it broken.
-I brought it to a repair shop and he swap a motherboard first and it still freeze and then he put it back and change the CPU after he did that install a new window and it did not freeze like before. Luckily the CPU still have a warranty. I’ll get a replacement soon.

TRENDING THREADS