So i lately bought a new pc specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z
MSI x570 A PRO (motherboard)
16GB RAM DDR4 3000MHZ
240GB SDD
1TB HDD
650 WATT PSU

Now to the problem this can happen randomly at any time my pc will be having like lagg spikes where my mouse will be tping all over the place like im playing with 20hz monitor and nothing strange is popping up on task manager like any high usages . This can happen when not playing games also when playing games usually when im playing games and it happens i will hear a buzzing noise in my headset . I have all my drivers updated as far as i know gpu,network,chipset driver,latest bios, and i already tried resetting my pc fully but nothing helped also when my pc is freezing/lagging i am not able to reboot by windows button i need to do a hard shutdown otherwise it will not work and btw this is not my mouse that is lagg spiking i already tested it . I tbh dont know what to do rn the place i ordered my pc already tested it when they put it together ( it was taken care of professionaly ) and everything was fine so please someone help!!! btw sometimes it will go away the freezing like after 5 minutes and sometimes it will stay for as long as possible i guess until i reboot then its gone.

nottouchablev2

Prominent
Mar 27, 2018
make and model of the psu?
latest bios?
check cpu/gpu temp?
I do have latest bios it got released a month ago / My gpu temps are normal 60 degrees while gaming / cpu between 50-60 degrees and Coolermaster MWE Gold 650 full modular
my cpu is pretty hot not under load tho its around 40-50 idle but alot of people have that with ryzen 5 3600 and i dont think the problem is that the cooler is not making good contact with the cpu because otherwise it would overheat while gaming and it stays between 50-60 rn so ye but it can even happen when im not doing anything like i have 1 browser tab open and discord and my pc will randomly start freezing and stuff not even under load

nottouchablev2

Prominent
Mar 27, 2018
So i lately bought a new pc specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z
MSI x570 A PRO (motherboard)
16GB RAM DDR4 3000MHZ
240GB SDD
1TB HDD
650 WATT PSU

Now to the problem this can happen randomly at any time my pc will be having like lagg spikes where my mouse will be tping all over the place like im playing with 20hz monitor and nothing strange is popping up on task manager like any high usages . This can happen when not playing games also when playing games usually when im playing games and it happens i will hear a buzzing noise in my headset . I have all my drivers updated as far as i know gpu,network,chipset driver,latest bios, and i already tried resetting my pc fully but nothing helped also when my pc is freezing/lagging i am not able to reboot by windows button i need to do a hard shutdown otherwise it will not work and btw this is not my mouse that is lagg spiking i already tested it . I tbh dont know what to do rn the place i ordered my pc already tested it when they put it together ( it was taken care of professionaly ) and everything was fine so please someone help!!! btw sometimes it will go away the freezing like after 5 minutes and sometimes it will stay for as long as possible i guess until i reboot then its gone . If i try to restart my pc via windows like press shut down or restart it will keep stuck in the loop saying pc shutting down or pc restarting and i need to do a hard shut down via physical button on my pc otherwise it will just stay in the loop for as long as possible