[SOLVED] Pc Freezing - now won't display anything!

Oct 23, 2020
Hello all!
I've run into some issues with my PC and was looking for help, please!
Over the last 72hrs my PC started to freeze regularly - ever few hours or so. No BSOD - and would require a hard reset. Everything would seem normal for a few hours or so, before doing it again.
This would occur when doing minor tasks - writing in word, surfing the web - as well as more taxing (gaming).
Now this afternoon I had another freeze, and I hard reset. The problem is, now my PC won't display at all. It will turn on - all fans working, however there is no output from the GPU.
I have tried reseating the Ram, the GPU, have ensured all plugs are installed correctly, but nothing, no output.
There are several solid orange lights on my MOBO - see photo View: http://imgur.com/gallery/O3EHis8

The mobo isn't making any noise upon boot, however that's normal for this system.
My specs are as follows:
A320M-K
2x 8gb Corsair ram
AMD Ryzen 2600
XFX Rx 580 8Gb
Cooler Master 500W PSU.

I've tried looking through my documents to diagnose the orange lights, but can't seem to find anything definitive. My gut thinks the graphics has given out.. but I'm definitely no pro, and any help would be massively appreciated.
Thank you!

Oct 23, 2020
Nope, nothing. Installed the new PSU and nothing has changed, so we can rule that out.
Any other ideas guys? Does anyone know if the lights are indicating anything?
I'm starting to think I need to take it somewhere for troubleshooting as I unfortunately don't have extra ram/graphics/processors lying about to test.
Would appreciate any further ideas!

Oct 23, 2020
how old is the PSU would be my first guess Cooler Master 500W PSU .
Just to finish this thread: it seems you were right, Thank you!
After removing RAM & GPU and replacing it (a few times mind) it now works just fine. Seems the PSU went kaput and surged the board.
Happy days.