Question Pc gets stuck at Motherboard screen

Yordaign

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
Heya, sorry if this is in the wrong section, i wasn't sure where to ask this. I've looked all over, but nothing has worked so far. The other day i decided to reset my PC as it was cluttered and I wanted a fresh start to speed it up a bit and start again. however i couldn't use the windows reset tool, nor would anything i tried reset the PC, i tried a lot of online suggestions, all with no luck, i tried using a windows recovery usb and a windows media usb, neither worked, and eventually managed to get it to reset by "updating to windows 10" from windows 10.
That reset the PC, and i thought that was the end of it, everything was working normally and all seemed fine, however when i was installing drivers for my mobo, cpu and gpu, i got a prompt saying windows needs to restart to apply updates, and as i had already gotten this from a motherboard driver, i restarted the PC, and now it wont boot past the motherboard logo screen, i can enter the bios, but cant do anything else, when i hold f8 to get to troubleshooting, i can get through to that, but none of the options seem to work, i cant boot to safe mode, it just freezes on the motherboard screen when restarting, and i don't know what to do, my specs are: Msi x99a Krait edition motherboard, Intel core i7 5960x, gtx 1080, corsair dominator ram 4x8gb.
I checked before to see if the drive was bad, but windows said both my ssd boot drive and hdd mass storage drives were healthy, i tried reverting windows back to before the update, but that didn't work, and I'm not sure what to do, any help would be hugely appreciated.