[SOLVED] PC giving BSOD within the 15 minutes after boot

Sir Friksy

Commendable
Jul 29, 2021
So this problem is happening quite often from 5 months ago to now, but somehow I managed to not get BSOD running whatever game, but the PC has to be working on something. But the problem is, I changed my motherboard and psu and now the problem is inevitable.
This are some BSOD codes that I am receiving lately:
PFN LIST CORRUPT
APC INDEX MISMATCH
DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
PAGE_FAULT
and some other more that I can't remember.

Please guys I'm begging for help I already tried upgrading my drivers on Windows Update but yet nothing.

My specs:
Motherboard B450 AORUS M
Rx 580 Sapphire 8gb
Ryzen 5 3600
2x8 HyperX ram
Ssd Kingston 240gb
2x HDD 1tb
600w EVGA PSU

Solution
could be ram?

PFN LIST CORRUPT is a Blue Screen of Death stop code on Windows 10 that indicates data corruption in the Page Frame Number (PFN). Your operating system locks you out in order to protect itself from file corruption and data loss. The PFN LIST CORRUPT error could be caused by a problem at the hardware or software level

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error is a frustrating problem because it makes the system more prone to crashes if the error itself is not causing those Blue Screen of Death errors. In most cases, the issue triggers restarts of the system immediately after the error window is displayed. Reinstalling program drivers could help to fix the issue, but there are various issues related to faulty RAM and...

Afro_ninja199

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
could be ram?

PFN LIST CORRUPT is a Blue Screen of Death stop code on Windows 10 that indicates data corruption in the Page Frame Number (PFN). Your operating system locks you out in order to protect itself from file corruption and data loss. The PFN LIST CORRUPT error could be caused by a problem at the hardware or software level

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error is a frustrating problem because it makes the system more prone to crashes if the error itself is not causing those Blue Screen of Death errors. In most cases, the issue triggers restarts of the system immediately after the error window is displayed. Reinstalling program drivers could help to fix the issue, but there are various issues related to faulty RAM and memory issues.

Reactions: Sir Friksy
Solution

Sir Friksy

Commendable
Jul 29, 2021
could be ram?

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error is a frustrating problem because it makes the system more prone to crashes if the error itself is not causing those Blue Screen of Death errors. In most cases, the issue triggers restarts of the system immediately after the error window is displayed. Reinstalling program drivers could help to fix the issue, but there are various issues related to faulty RAM and memory issues.

I already tried removing one stick of ram and doing the same with the other one, not sure if I did receive that specific error but I did receive BSOD on both cases

Sir Friksy

Commendable
Jul 29, 2021
could be ram?

And also im responding this on my computer in Safe Mode, and I didn't receive any BSOD at the moment. I'm trying to update some drivers