Question Pc goes black screen/crashes with android emulators

Jul 15, 2023
hello and thanks for reading this: i am using bluestacks, nox player and ld player 9 simultanuesly to play 3 android games all together, problem is that after a while my 3 monitor setup goes black or machine freezes etc. i have tried all in order not this to happen: upgrading gpu (radeon r9 290) upgradiong bios to the latest version lower the settings on all 3 android emulators in add remove programs i have disabled hyper v i have done chekdisk through cmd running as admin and i ve found no solution in the posts made by google search please note that when i open just one of the 3 emulators bluestacks for example the black screen freeze doesnt happen i dont know how to overclock my gpu and i dont thing that migt be a solution do you guys have any suggestions about my issue i thank you in advance!

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to included full system hardware specs and full OS information.

Make and model monitors?

Do the black screens and crashes occur if you use only one emulator at a time and play only one game via that emulator?

If not, do the blackscreens and crashes start with two emulatos and two games?

Another way to discover what may be happening is to look in Window's Reliability History/Monitor.

Look for error codes, warnings, and informational events that occurred just before or at the time of the blackscreens.

You need to work through it all by starting with some basic configuration that remains stable and does not crash.

Then add in, one by one, emulators or games allowing time between each addition.

Objective being to discover under what configuration of emulators and games the system becomes unstable.