PC is freezing for a millisecond every 10 minutes or so

Stancee

Reputable
May 4, 2014
As the title says, I've kept encountering this problem in the last two weeks. It's not bothering me that much, but I know it is not healthy.
It does not matter if I am watching a movie, listen to music or play a game. It's always the same.
Now with the specs
I have a 64 bit win 10 pro
amd a8 6600k stock speed
8gb vengeance 1600mhz
Gigabyte f2a88xm ds2
1tb wd blue 7200rpm hdd
No gpu
I have cleaned the inside of the pc from dust, so that cannot be the problem.
Can someone give me some clues on what can it be?
Thanks

Solution
That's normal, it's just windows 10

Google it, windows 10 has software built in where Microsoft know whats going on your pc, and it does a check every 10-20 minutes or so.

It used to happen to me, it was only for a millisecond, but it was so annoying, so i downgraded to windows 7, i think that was the best decision of my life

xNexeon

Commendable
May 3, 2016
That's normal, it's just windows 10

Google it, windows 10 has software built in where Microsoft know whats going on your pc, and it does a check every 10-20 minutes or so.

It used to happen to me, it was only for a millisecond, but it was so annoying, so i downgraded to windows 7, i think that was the best decision of my life

Solution

Stancee

Reputable
May 4, 2014
@xNexeon I doubt that that is the real solution for my problem - here I am months later with the same glitch, nothing happened.
I tested 5 windows 10 pcs, all of them having the exact same version as I do. No freezing over there as well.
I'm guessing it's a drivers fault, I have reinstalled the Windows two times and yet it's still the same.
It doesnt bother me anyway ti be honest