Oct 14, 2024
Hey
i have had a problem with my pc randomly restarting and i have no clue to why it is doing it.
i have tried to go back a bios version to "E7D73AMS.1D0" and it keeps doing it.
my specs is
amd 7950X
MSI mpg b650i edge wifi
powercolor radeon rx7900xt
corsair dominator platinum 64gb

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

MSI mpg b650i edge wifi
I've been on 7D73v1E(with A.G.E.S.A code 1.2.0.0a Patch A. Flash to that and see if that helps. FYI, once you've verified you've flashed to the above mentioned BIOS version, clear the CMOS. Disconnect from the wall and display then press and hold down the clear CMOS button on the rear.

How are you cooling the processor? Make and model of your PSU? Make and model of your case and the orientation of your fans in said case?

Got a link to the rams you're using?

Oct 14, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

MSI mpg b650i edge wifi
I've been on 7D73v1E(with A.G.E.S.A code 1.2.0.0a Patch A. Flash to that and see if that helps. FYI, once you've verified you've flashed to the above mentioned BIOS version, clear the CMOS. Disconnect from the wall and display then press and hold down the clear CMOS button on the rear.

How are you cooling the processor? Make and model of your PSU? Make and model of your case and the orientation of your fans in said case?

Got a link to the rams you're using?
i have tried with that version of the bios as well but what do you mean by "Disconnect from the wall and display"

for the cooler it is a Lian Li GALAHAD 240 SL Black V2

for the psu it is a Cooler Master V SFX Platinum 1100

the case is a phanteks shift xt with push pull fans

link to the ram
https://www.amazon.com/DOMINATOR-C40-40-40-77-Optimized-Compatible-Performance/dp/B0BHVFWMBH?th=1

i hade the most of it in the post but i for some reason couldn't post it so here it is