[SOLVED] PC Issue which i cant figure out

Jan 4, 2020
So i recently changed to a 750W power supply along with an RX 580, it ran well on basically everything but recently it has started turning off? I dont know how to explain it exactly but ill do my best.

Whilst playing games my display would stop, my monitor would just turn black and show the no signal hdmi thing, but my card was still running and so was the pc. The game sound would freeze and loop as if it just crashed but background apps like spotify would continue playing like normal, as there was no display my only option was to restart.
This happens on almost every game and is making my pc just about unusable.

Attempted Fixes :

1. Using a different PSU
  2. Using a new graphics card
  3. Resetting windows completely
  4. Deleting, Re-installing / using old versions of drivers. Im actually sick of drivers at this point
  5. using display port instead of HDMI

PC SPECS

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450M-A
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x - (Not Overclocked)
GPU: MSI RADEON RX 580 ARMOR 8G OC
PSU: iCHOOSE 750W Silent
RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

Monitor: MSI Optix MAG241C

Solution
well not difficult an iCHOOSE 750W Silent £38 PSU from a no name company GPU needs power and that PSU is no good
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-psus,4229.html
Evga g2/g3
Seasonic focus/prime
I would recommend an EVGA SuperNova Gold G2 / or new G3 /GS / GQ, Platinum P2 / PS, or Titanium T2 or a Seasonic M12-II Evo or S12-II
GOOD PSU EVGA is a B2, G2, G3, P2, GS, PS, or T2. Avoid the EVGA B1 and G1 series/ I bought a EVGA G3 with 7year garentee
well not difficult an iCHOOSE 750W Silent £38 PSU from a no name company GPU needs power and that PSU is no good
Evga g2/g3
Seasonic focus/prime
I would recommend an EVGA SuperNova Gold G2 / or new G3 /GS / GQ, Platinum P2 / PS, or Titanium T2 or a Seasonic M12-II Evo or S12-II
GOOD PSU EVGA is a B2, G2, G3, P2, GS, PS, or T2. Avoid the EVGA B1 and G1 series/ I bought a EVGA G3 with 7year garentee

Solution
Jan 4, 2020
Evga g2/g3
Seasonic focus/prime

Much appreciated, In the mean time whilst i replace that do you think a 500W could run that system? i dont want to return the other one whilst having no backup lol

/ as im kinda on a low budget is a 750w necessary ?

madartzgraphics

Reputable
Jun 29, 2019
Not a good one haha, but ill get an upgrade pretty quickly, and thanks for the help :)
Attempted fixes:
Using different PSU

What do you mean? Problem still persist when you used a new one? Well have you checked the two PSU themselves? I'm not saying that you're the most unlucky person on earth but that happened to me in the past. Replacing a bad PSU with another bad one. You should check the PSU first by putting it on a working PC, that'll do the trick.