[SOLVED] PC just shut down unexpectedly during BIOS update now it won’t post fans and everything else work no display though

May 2, 2020
This is ironic considering my last few posts in the last few days but I decided to update my BIOS in attempt to hopefully fix my problems booted into bios selected the bios update file and it started,because I’ve done this so many times before I just was on my phone and then I heard my fans stop and I looked up and to my surprise my PC crashed any ideas on what to do my motherboard is ASUS B450m-a

May 2, 2020
So in this post I’d like help in determining the cause of my pcs shutdown, if anyone has seen my previous threads you’d know my pc was having issues in genera however I updated the bios and was shocked to see it crash mid update my mobo is now bricked and waiting for rma however abt 30 mins before my bios failure my pc did the exact same crash I was normally using it and it just suddenly powered off and for me to be able to turn it back on I had to switch the psu off directly from the switch Wait till mobo lights turned off then turned back on however the interesting thing is that abt 1 hour prior to this I had re seated my cpu cooler so I have suspicion this was due to cpu over heating, what do you guys think?

May 2, 2020
The PSU is the obvious place to look; it's not really suitable for a system with a discrete GPU that requires supplementary power.

Without knowing temperatures, I have no idea what your cooling performance is like. But the PSU is a known fairly low-quality one.
It’s a fairly new psu I replaced it after my old one failed too hopefully it’s not faulty again