[SOLVED] PC keeps restarting over and over again and keyboard doesn't work while this is happening

tracker39

Commendable
Nov 5, 2017
Hello guys. My cousin just called me he said suddenly his pc started restarting over and over again, his screen is black...it doesn't show anything.. and his keyboard isn't working either while this restart is happening... ( he tried to enter boot menu/bios but like I told you his keyboard doesn't work and the screen is black too ).

After that he searched for this problem on google he said the motherboard's battery is probably the problem so he opened his pc he pushed in the battery a little... and now his pc stopped restarting but the screen is still black and it doesn't show anything...

By the way this pc is new.. he bought it 4-5 months ago... Any idea what's the problem and any solution ?

Solution
First unplug the PC, remove the battery for 30 seconds to clear the CMOS and then reboot. If the computer will still not restart, try booting with all the drives disconnected to see if you can get into the BIOS.