Question PC keeps restarting please help.

Slayer16

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2015
I've posted a few times now and got no responses. I upgraded my PC a month ago with a new GPU and PSU. My computer would just keep restarting while using it and the only way to fix it would be to turn the switch off from the back while it freezes and restarts and then turning it back on. It'll then work for the time it is turned off, the next time it turns off ill have to redo the whole process. it restarts within 5 min of turning on. Since then I have gotten a new GPU and new PSU and the problem still persists. Could it be the PSU again? Please help I dont want my computer to get fried one day cause i keep having to do that. Sorry if its a bit unclear. Feel free to ask for clarification. Thanks in advance.

Slayer16

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2015
You know what’s in your pc but we don’t. Need your specs please. And a pic of the inside of the pc could prove useful.
I've got a i7 4770, 1650 super, 8gb ram, 550 some modular corsair psu that is bronze certified (i can find out the specifics if need be) if you need anything else i can tell that aswell.

Sorry the inside is really messy, been trying to remove and put back stuff to see if itll fix anything.

link to pic