Pc lags and stutter when rendering or playing games for long time

Solution
Check your temps right after playing a game for a long time, like you said. Your cpu is 4 core with hyper threading, so that shouldn't be an issue, unless overheating. Your video card is 4gb, which is good unless GTA V needs more vram? You did say games that use a lot of ram cause the problem, maybe look into those games to see how much vram they need?

You have plenty of physical ram, 10gb, but they are mixed like 2x4gb and 1x2gb?
Your cpu supports ddr3 1066/1333 mhz ram. Is the ram speed proper in BIOS?
Mixing memory is not a good idea as timings may be different.

Try disabling programs while playing that use a lot of ram, like your adobe premiere.
Avast also has a silent gaming mode.

Could be your hard drive needs maintenance like...

tekno2go

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
Check your temps right after playing a game for a long time, like you said. Your cpu is 4 core with hyper threading, so that shouldn't be an issue, unless overheating. Your video card is 4gb, which is good unless GTA V needs more vram? You did say games that use a lot of ram cause the problem, maybe look into those games to see how much vram they need?

You have plenty of physical ram, 10gb, but they are mixed like 2x4gb and 1x2gb?
Your cpu supports ddr3 1066/1333 mhz ram. Is the ram speed proper in BIOS?
Mixing memory is not a good idea as timings may be different.

Try disabling programs while playing that use a lot of ram, like your adobe premiere.
Avast also has a silent gaming mode.

Could be your hard drive needs maintenance like cleaning with windows disc clean or cc cleaner and running disc defragment?. Never defragment an SSD hard drive though.

You can also set video options in the game to medium or low settings for improved performance.

Solution

dangman152

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
Im only using 2gb in gta v on very low settings

The only time its crash or any other program crash is when its reach 3gb useage in task manger my pc is not heating it has 3 fans and the room temp is cold most of the time cuz we dont stop ac in dubai its always hot .....

My ram is x3 2/4gb 1/2gb ddr3 its not from the same company mixed

My hdd is well cleand i run ccleaner every 3days or when i uninstall something

Thanks for your help everyone

dangman152

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
If i wanted to get new rams and video card it will be a new build with new motherboard and all but my i7 is good i wont change it unless its not supported

I was keeping an eye on new build with gtx 1070 i just want a good deal