Question Pc losing display signal

Apr 14, 2022
Hi.
My pc keep losing the video signal randomly, weird enough haven't gotten this problem while gaming, mostly while idling or playing YouTube videos, I did recently change the GPU and chasis, the GPU is a gygabyte 3070ti, I've been using for almost 2 weeks now, the monitor loses signal, but music keep playing in the background, had to reset and sometimes didn't even showed me the bios screen, so far everything would point to a faulty GPU, but last night when I reset the pc, it didn't recognize the ssd, so I'm wondering if it is possible the issue may be PSU, as it is a 650w one, other than that the event viewer does show me this warning SDC_FORCE_MODE_ENUMERATION which made me think it might be a driver issue, but then it shouldn't had any problem showing the bios, and I did update Windows recently but again if it was that I suppose it wouldn't had any issue with showing the bios?

The board is a b450 gaming x
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
16 GB ram 3600mhz (2 X 8gb)
One 246 GB a data SSD and 2 HDD one of 1tb and one 4tb

Apr 14, 2022
brand and model of this 650w psu?
Thanks for the reply.
Is an azza psaz 650w, I'm currently at work, if that is not enough info I could check in a couple hours what more info is on the box, but looking on the net it's not the new model with RGB lights that shows up on search's.