Question Pc makes a screeching noise when off

Apr 9, 2020
İ bought a new pc this january and i used it well after putting it together and solving problems that accured after that but now when i turn the pc off it keeps making the screeching noise all the time sometimes it keeps me from sleeping as well it is a really low sound but it is disturbing do you know what might be the cause?

System specs:
Sapphire pulse rx580 8gb oc
Ryzen 5 2600x cpu
Cooler master 700w psu
1ssd
1hdd
Msi b450m-a pro max motherboard
Corsair vengence 8gb 3000mhz single ram
Dark sentinel case

Apr 9, 2020
After shutdown flip the switch off on the back of the power supply to see if it stops the noise. Cooler Master are not known for making very good power supplies.
It stopped the noise. I tought cooler master power supps were not that bad the place i bought the other pieces recommended me that so i bought it anyways if psu is making that noise would it cause more problems than just the nosie because i really dont wanna go to the place i bought it from to talk about this under this current virus situation.

It stopped the noise. I tought cooler master power supps were not that bad the place i bought the other pieces recommended me that so i bought it anyways if psu is making that noise would it cause more problems than just the nosie because i really dont wanna go to the place i bought it from to talk about this under this current virus situation.
There's no way for me to tell what is causing the noise so I can't advise you to continue using it or stop. If it's under warranty you have the option to return it when the time is right.