Question PC needs AC to play any game or else it will restart after 3-5 mins max

Dec 2, 2020
Hello guys, what seems to be the problem? When I start to play a game , my pc restarts but when Im just doing some youtube or internet stuffs without AC, PC works fine. Any idea? First, i thought it was psu, but same thing happens when i bought new 1. Cpu thermal paste is also new.

Dec 2, 2020
Hello guys, what seems to be the problem? When I start to play a game , my pc restarts but when Im just doing some youtube or internet stuffs without AC, PC works fine. Any idea? First, i thought it was psu, but same thing happens when i bought new 1. Cpu thermal paste is also new.
Do you guys think its the gpu? Because when i play dota in the first few minutes , the fps is hardly going up for about 10-20 sec

HappyTrails

Proper
Oct 30, 2020
Maybe sounds like overheat issues throttle. Have you tried testing heat by taking side cover off and see if it runs better? If so could just be air flow issues.

HappyTrails

Proper
Oct 30, 2020
If you do google search for HWinfo you can download app. Its simple but shows you all info and temps. Dont know if its allowed to provide link but its easy to find with search.

Reactions: kurdtnz

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS