[SOLVED] PC Not performing as it should

Aug 14, 2019
Yo, just extremely confused on why my PC isn't doing too much. Its a GTX 1070ti build with a ryzen 5 1600, 16gb of ram (one 2133mhz and one 2400mhz), and an asrock a320M mobo. My friends who have prebuilt pcs with 1060s are getting up to 50 more fps than me, and its happening in every game. In the past i have reinstalled the parts, cleaned out my pc, and factory reset twice, even using DDU to reinstall graphics drivers multiple times. https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/19290270 Ive run userbenchmark many times and something is always not performing as it does... and yes Temps are fine, but the Usage is EXTREMELY low, like 40% of each on destiny 2, which makes no sense to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
Two mix-matched sticks of slow RAM is a no-no. Removing one still leaves you with a slow stick of RAM in single channel mode. For best performance you want a RAM kit either a 2x4gb or better yet a 2x8gb in at least 3000mhz.
I'm surprised you don't have stability issues by mixing and matching RAM with Ryzen 5 1600.Also graphics cards aren't the sole factor in determining framerates.

Userbenchmark already indicates an issue: high background tasks. What are you running in the background? If that's your PC at 'idle' then you'll need to look at what you have installed and using.

Aug 14, 2019
I'm surprised you don't have stability issues by mixing and matching RAM with Ryzen 5 1600.Also graphics cards aren't the sole factor in determining framerates.

Userbenchmark already indicates an issue: high background tasks. What are you running in the background? If that's your PC at 'idle' then you'll need to look at what you have installed and using.
Sorry I was watching a rainbow six game on twitch, even without it I just tested and it still performed low. You think mixing ram is bad?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Your SSD is almost full; it has slowed down as a result - but that's normal for all storage drives.
You also have a fair bit of background activity that's using up available resources. That's what I gathered from the userbenchmark results.