[SOLVED] PC on hibernate/sleep automatically wakes itself up after a few seconds ?

Russel_28

Reputable
May 17, 2017
My PC automatically wakes itself up a few seconds after I've set it to hibernate or sleep ?
I've already removed all computer peripherals (mouse, keyboard, LAN, speaker, wireless adapter, display, webcam etc.).
The only remaining device plugged in is the power supply but still it automatically wakes up ?

My system specs:

Proc: AMD Ryzen 3 3200g
Mobo: MSI A320M-A Pro Max
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX570 4GB
RAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperX 3200Mhz
SSD: Adata XPG SX8200 pro 256GB
HDD: 1x2TB & 1x500GB WD Blue
PSU: Apexgaming AG-850M Gold

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Try and source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU with at least 650W of power for your entire build. Personally I wish you got a better PSU than that Apexgaming unit. On a side note, what BIOS version are you working with on your motherboard? What version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you on?

Lutfij

Titan
Try and source a donor PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU with at least 650W of power for your entire build. Personally I wish you got a better PSU than that Apexgaming unit. On a side note, what BIOS version are you working with on your motherboard? What version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you on?

Solution