Question PC problems.

Nov 24, 2020
Hi all. I have been having issues with my PC. I built it 1 year ago and it has had no problems up until 2 days ago. First I started having audio issues with voices cutting out and stuff. Now my GPU only runs at like 4% leaving any 3d application unusable. I don't know if the Audio problem and the GPU problem are related or not or where to begin my troubleshooting. Any advice would be appreciated.

Was anything overclocked or still it? If it is, set things to stock speeds. Did you try anything already? Check for overheating, clean Windows setup, test the video card in another system or another card in yours? Device manager shows the video card installed properly? Were there any updates done before the issue started?

Nov 24, 2020
Thanks for all your input guys really appreciate it. I accumulated already did a clean windows install to try and fix my audio issue and it wasn't until after that that I had graphics card issues. The only thing that I did upon clean windows install was graphics drivers through Nvidia.

Nov 24, 2020
As far as Temps before the issue they were 70c under load. Now they are 50c under load due to the low clock. The GPU and CPU are not overlooked at all only thing I have done was XMP profile for ram

Thanks for all your input guys really appreciate it. I accumulated already did a clean windows install to try and fix my audio issue and it wasn't until after that that I had graphics card issues. The only thing that I did upon clean windows install was graphics drivers through Nvidia.

Device Manager showing the card normally? Did you install the motherboard drivers also after the clean Windows setup? Chipset especially.
If you look at the graphics options is it set to use the nVidia card?

Nov 24, 2020
Hey so Update to all the problem with my gpu undervolting was with an issue with Nvidia control pannel. Didn't know this was a thing but I had to go into the 3d settings and set the power mode to powerful instead of normal. Don't know how it was gagged and stuck so low with that. I appreciate all the replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Diflexster12