Question PC randomly restarts. No bsod message just randomly restarts

museprime

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2013
i have a pc I build myself. Not my first rodeo. Everything seems fine. Everything boots just fine. It’s zippy and quick. I think I’ve tried everything to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are the stats

S400 case
Ryzen 5700X3D
CPU cooler Thermalright AXP90-X53 full copper low profile cooler
Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3600
Asus Rog Strix B550 I gaming motherboard
Nvidia 4070 Super FE

Lutfij

Titan
Not my first rodeo.
You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU. How old is the unit? What sort of temps do you see on both the CPU and GPU right before the system shuts down?

S400 case
You mean the Coolermaster Silencio case?

I think I’ve tried everything to figure this out.
What have you tried prior to creating this thread? It's so we're not repeating steps that were unfruitful.

Last edited:

museprime

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2013
Not my first rodeo.
You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU. How old is the unit? What sort of temps do you see on both the CPU and GPU right before the system shuts down?

S400 case
PSU is a Corsair sfx 750. My temps on my GPU is like 30 c and my cpu is like maybe low or mid 40. And probably 50ish-70ish depends when gaming depends on the game. I don’t see as often when I’m gaming.

The case is a s400 shiny snake
S300/S400 Portable Mini ITX White Small Chassis SFX Long Graphics Card Strong Heat Dissipation Version Hummingbird I100p
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mN6WEBm

museprime

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2013
Not my first rodeo.

S400 case

I think I’ve tried everything to figure this out.
What have you tried prior to creating this thread? It's so we're not repeating steps that were unfruitful.
I’ve made sure everything is updated. Bios etc I’ve checked my hardware Power management option.