Question PC Randomly Restarts/ reboot loop/ unable to boot os

Sep 25, 2020
My computer is Randomly restarting when I am able to get into an OS, and most of the it just reboots anytime I try to boot an os basically getting stuck in a reboot loop. I have tried switching the motherboard, switch and RAM, and using a different PSU with all the same results.

Perhaps an errant update has corrupted the OS...; if you were using a most-recent WIn10 version, perhaps you can do a repair install, using a freely downloaded version of the OS making your own USB installer....

(If a prebuilt, many come with an installation partition...)

Do you need files/data from it? If so, if a 2.5" SATA SSD or 3.5" spinner drive, you can install it in a computer that functions to see if another PC can read from it, assume ownership (if not an encrypted drive), and recover your data. If not needed, a full wipe (delete partitions, quick format) and reload via the USB installer flash drive is always an option

Sep 25, 2020
Perhaps an errant update has corrupted the OS...; if you were using a most-recent WIn10 version, perhaps you can do a repair install, using a freely downloaded version of the OS making your own USB installer....

Do you need files/data from it? If so, if a 2.5" SATA SSD or 3.5" spinner drive, you can install it in a computer that functions to see if another PC can read from it, assume ownership (if not an encrypted drive), and recover your data. If not needed, a full wipe (delete partitions, quick format) and reload via the USB installer flash drive is always an option

This is on a fresh install of windows, even if I try to boot to the install usb it reboots can’t even try to reinstall I can’t. Can’t boot to Linux from usb either tried multiple distros even time I try and to them my pc just reboots and I have tied with multiple motherboards and USB’s