Apr 1, 2021
So I have a amd fx 8320, pny xlr8 1070, 24gb of ram a evga 600w psu that’s roughly 2 years old and has been used 2-3hrs a day for the past year for gaming and I’m running windows 10 pro.As I’m gaming or web browsing or just sitting on my Home Screen all of my peripherals will just randomly stop working (rgb lights on the mouse and keyboard stop working and also the monitor) and my monitor will say auto detect digital input then go black. However the pc is still powered on (power light on case is still on and all the fans are still running and rgb on the mobo is still working) and the only way for me to shut the pc off is to unplug it from the wall and let it shut down and try to reboot after that and even then it’s not a sure thing it’ll come back on. This doesn’t happen at any certain time or during any certain process it’s just randomly sometimes three or four times a day other times once or twice a month. Any help as to what the problem may be would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Heavily used for gaming, video editing, or even mining?
I updated some of the specs in the post I’m not home right now so I’m not 100% sure on the model of the psu but I do know it’s a evga 600w

TRENDING THREADS