[SOLVED] Pc restarts when i bang the table

kgoutama.kg

Honorable
Jul 9, 2018
I accidentally bang my table from getting a 5 star character on a game but suddenly my pc just shut down and the turned on again and i didn't even bang it that hard. I never bang my table before so i dont know when this problem started. Can anyone help ?

Solution

Since you essentially re-built your PC, I am going to refer you to our general troubleshooting thread...

kgoutama.kg

Honorable
Jul 9, 2018

I allready dissasemble my pc any put it back again any chance for something else except that ?

Check the power on/off switch or reset switch where it is mounted to the case. Also make sure that there is nothing conductive under the motherboard. you are looking for anything that may possibly short out.

kgoutama.kg

Honorable
Jul 9, 2018

i changed my psu for a new one and replaced all the cable but it still doing that fak me

kgoutama.kg

Honorable
Jul 9, 2018

i changed my psu for a new one and replaced all the cable but it still doing that fak me

Since you essentially re-built your PC, I am going to refer you to our general troubleshooting thread:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Work through the list. WORK!, not just read!
If you still have issues, come back here with the results of working EACH step in the list. and we will try to help. Since we can neither see nor touch your PC, the answers for each step in the list give us valuable data that allows us to eliminate possible problems and common errors, in order to give you a reasoned diagnosis. Help us to help you!

Solution