[SOLVED] PC Speakers Recommendation (with build in subwoofer)

stevenh777

Honorable
Apr 26, 2018
I'm looking for some pc speakers with built in (integrated) subwoofers, as I do not want to have to place a subwoofer under my table.
For example I do see these Razer Nommo 2.0 speakers on sale at Amazon for £65. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for other speakers which are good in value?

Or should I just get these Razer Nommo 2.0 speakers from Amazon.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador

There are not many speakers that can produce a decent bass sound out of a set of desktop speakers. IMO, if you can eek out the space Logitech makes a couple of speaker sets in 2.1 and 5.1 setup that are completely worthwhile for the money in regard to acceptable sound.
The dividing and deciding factor in your request is a very low budget and wanting to do away with the part that would produce decent bass (being on the floor and close to a wall/corner is best).

I'm looking for some pc speakers with built in (integrated) subwoofers, as I do not want to have to place a subwoofer under my table.
For example I do see these Razer Nommo 2.0 speakers on sale at Amazon for £65. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for other speakers which are good in value?

Or should I just get these Razer Nommo 2.0 speakers from Amazon.

Those are just normal speakers, the "bass port" is not a built in sub, it's just technology speaker makers use to shape the sound.
How much bass do you want and how much desk space do you have?

These iloud ones are not very cheap but they produce great bass for the size https://www.amazon.com/IK-Multimedi...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=44HNZA0X3N4H6EDT0XB4

Really for anything decent for low end you need a sub, at least a small one, unless you have desk space for larger speakers.

Having a sub under a desk is not really an issue unless you have a tiny desk without much foot space. And you can place the thing on the side of the desk as well.