Question PC startup issue after accidental power loss ?

Aug 28, 2022
I have my computer hooked up to an outlet with an extension cord (temporary setup). The power cord and monitor plug are both plugged into the extension cord. I shook the desk which caused the extension cord to fall and disrupt the connection to the PC, causing it to shut off. After I put the extension cord back, I checked the connections to make sure nothing was loose or anything, but when I pressed the power button it did not turn on. I tried two more times to turn it on and both times it turned on for a few seconds and turned back off before it could finish booting. After adjusting the power cord it finally worked, but I am very worried that I damaged it in some way, possibly damaging the SSD. Should I be worried, especially considering that it shut off while it was booting which could damage the boot record?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

You have another thread where you stated you don't know the make/model of the unit, which does raise both eyebrows.