Question Pc stopped using the graphic card after a crash.

Jun 29, 2023
I was playing quietly when suddenly the PC crashed, so I had to hold the start button to restart it. I played again, and it happened again two times in arrow, until I decided to see what was happening, and I saw that the PC started to use 100 % of the CPU when opening a game. Furthermore, I have already checked the drivers and reinstalled them; I have checked if the graphic card were enabled in the device manager, and it is fine; I have also removed the graphic crad to check it, and everything seems correct; the fans work, and everything is in order. The only thing I have left is the bios, but I don't know if it has something to do with it; I can't find the file to reinstall it, either.

The funny thing is that I have downloaded the passmark software performance test, and in addition to using my graph, everything is going smoothly.
I have already done six tests with the program without a single crush or drop in performance, just as I had it before.
The graphics only stop working when opening games; I'm still using the DVI cable connected to the graphic card, and I don't know if it was always
like that, but it doesn't work with the YouTube videos either; it shows me that it is at zero percent while the CPU reaches up to forty percent.

- GTX 1550 SUPER
- i5 -10400F
- Medion B460H6-EM

TRENDING THREADS