Question PC stops at dram

Sep 12, 2019
I recently exchanged my motherboard with a Asus ROG strix 390z-f
After I installed everything I turned my PC on. First fans started working and the LEDs in the Motherboard and GPU started working but nothing happend . Then I restarted my PC and it came to the booting screen. My keyboard wasn't plugged in and wasn't recognised after I did so I restarted the PC and I saw that the led, which was labeled dram light on. It didn't go to the next stage. I tried reinstalling my ram and CPU and looked for bent pins but didn't find any. Full list of components :
I7 8700k
GTX 1070
Asus ROG strix 390 f
Corsair vengeance lpx 2x 8 GB 3200mhz
M2 Samsung evo
1 Tb hard-drive
Be quiet Psu 650 W
I hope you can guide me. I'm really desperate so any help would be well appreciated

Good news it's one of three things.

1: your RAM is not compatible with your motherboard. search for the compatible RAM for that MOBO

2: One of your RAM modules is bad try switching to one stick and check slots one by one

3: Your mobo has a bad ram controller or bad ram slot. do the same steps as 2 and once you have a confirmed working stick check all the slots

Sep 12, 2019
I did it now and noticed a strange thing. When I don't put on the CPU cooler sometimes it worked and sometimes it stopped at the VGA part /light. Any suggestions on what it might be