[SOLVED] PC stuck at motherbaord screen, and weird fix.

LAJM99

Reputable
May 1, 2017
Good day!

For 1 week now my PC doesn't boot up and remains in motherboard screen, even going into the bios settings is impossible. I tried resetting CMOS, changing ram, removing all components one by one and still no clue what is happening. Until today I did try for one last time before buying new parts, and it works!

Here's what happened:

I turned on my PC and as usual it is stuck at the motherboard screen, no beeps, can't detect keyboard inputs. I noticed my gamepad bluetooth receiver attached on the front usb panel and I thought to myself, I guess I'll just sell my controller for additional funds for new parts, and when I removed the receiver while the pc is stuck at motherboard screen, I heard a BEEP! the one beep only! and my pc just booted up fine and dandy like something is never wrong.

so guys, what do you think is the problem? is my front usb panel faulty? or is it a motherboard issue all along?

Thank you guys!

Solution
It is most likely just the USB connection at the front is in conflict and the bluetooth connection is at the rear I/O panel. It maybe your system lacks the necessary driver for bluetooth.

Check if Bluetooth is enabled.
  1. In Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth entry and expand the Bluetooth hardware list.
  2. Right-click the Bluetooth adapter that you have in the Bluetooth hardware list.
  3. In the pop-up menu that appears, if the Enable option is available, click that option to enable and turn on Bluetooth
It is most likely just the USB connection at the front is in conflict and the bluetooth connection is at the rear I/O panel. It maybe your system lacks the necessary driver for bluetooth.

Check if Bluetooth is enabled.
  1. In Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth entry and expand the Bluetooth hardware list.
  2. Right-click the Bluetooth adapter that you have in the Bluetooth hardware list.
  3. In the pop-up menu that appears, if the Enable option is available, click that option to enable and turn on Bluetooth

Reactions: LAJM99
Solution

TRENDING THREADS