Question pc suddenly fans spins and turn off

Oct 11, 2023
Today my PC worked normally. After I turned it off. then a few hours ago. I try turn on my PC. its suddenly fans spins and turn off.
some times turn on and It boot windows11 then suddnly turened off. after un plug the power cable after few menits go I un pluged the power cable.
then I turn on and load the bios. after monitor the processor temperature is normal. Fans and AIO pump works well. few mints ago and PC turned off !

What is the problem here?

my processor is Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard is MSI mpg x 570 gamming pulse.
rams are gskill trident z 32GB ram kit.
VGA is rx6500XT.
SSD corsair mp510
powersupply is FSP hydro ptm pro 750W
cooler master MasterLiquid 240

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

FSP hydro ptm pro 750W
How old is the PSU in your build?

Might want to see if you can source(borrow, not buy) a PSU to power your entire build from a friend or neighbor.

You forgot to mention the make and model of your case as well as the orientation of the AIO in the build. Did you verify that the AIO's tubes are warm to the touch?

Oct 11, 2023
worth a try. If your computer has onboard video.. remove your GPU card. plug the monitor to the motherboard and power on the computer. what are your results?

the purpose: over time the Power supply becomes faulty. it is possible your psu has enough life in it to power on the pc and some of the componets but when the GPU request power and the psu trys to deliver. the pc will have power loss and turn off.

reply with the results please.

Latest posts