Question PC turning off and rebooting at random intervals - overheating?

Apr 30, 2019
Hello,

Today and yesterday, my PC has been rebooting itself at random intervals. Not shutting down, just immediately turning off and restarting. No error messages given. As if there was a power cut or something (there wasn't!).

I opened it up to see if it was dusty, which may have been causing it to overheat and it was indeed very dusty. So I carefully got rid of all I could, put it back together and started up again. It seemed to be OK for quite a while until - it did it again.

The times that it occurs are usually quite spaced out (they've varied from a few minutes to way over an hour), and there doesn't seem to be any trigger for it. Can happen at any time it seems, regardless of what I'm doing on the PC.

Anyway I downloaded a diagnostics tool and here's a screenshot;

View: https://imgur.com/a/I66eGWs

Does any of this look to be causing the problem?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me crazy!

Thanks very much,
Rich

Apr 30, 2019
Thanks for the reply - yes I thought that looked really high! I opened up the case and it doesn't 'feel' that high when I place my hand near the motherboard - it should be really radiating heat, right? One of my fans is going very slowly (at least I assume it's slower than normal - you can see it turning as opposed to a blur).

PSU is a 600w be quiet Straight Power10

Thanks