[SOLVED] PC turns off when I start a game

Aug 4, 2019
Hello, As the Title says my PC turns off when i start a game my PC specs are:
CPU - I5
GPU - GTX 750 Ti
PSU - MS Platinum 500 v5 link here https://ms-start.com/en/ms-platinum-500-v5.aspx?q=1-1369-0-1
RAM Memory 8GB

I have this PC since 5 years everything was fine I didnt have any problems with it but now I dont know what happened.

The temperatures of PC are good CPU and GPU they both stay at 38 C

I have sent it to the shop where I bought it they installed a program called BurnInTest and with it they tested the GPU when he clicked on test GPU the monitor became with colors like blue yellow green pink etc (i was having this problem since a long time but i was able to start games I mean when I started games PC didnt turn off) when they tested it with motherboard gpu 3D test passed and they said the problem is at GPU.

Can you guys help me is the problem at PSU or at the GPU Iam scared to buy a new GPU problem might be at PSU too on the other hand If I buy a new PSU the problem might be at GPU can you guys tell me which one is not working.

EDIT:Sorry if I posted it on the wrong place I am new on the forum.

Aug 4, 2019
Okay then First I will buy a new PSU if it doesnt turn off then okay if it does then I will buy a new GPU too and I wanna ask one more question can the problem be at the GPU?

Aug 4, 2019
Okay when they tested the GPU with the program monitor became with colors can it be the problem

Oh wait also when i tested with another GPU pc didnt turn off maybe the PSU i have was able to give enough watt to the gpu because the gpu was very old

Aug 4, 2019
Sorry for double posting but I tried something now

I have put the GTX 750 ti GPU on the PC I started a game but the PC turned off then I took it out and tried with motherboard's GPU it worked fine PC didnt turn off where is the problem is the problem at GPU? or maybe the PSU cant give enough watt to the GTX 750ti and it can to the motherboard GPU.