Jun 16, 2024
So for some time I have been experiencing bad performance from my PC. Before the issues I could run most games fine with fn (which I'm using as example here) at 200 fps on performance mode, now I can only get around 90-110 with 144 (by goal) only at idle with minimal action. During the issues I have switched to a 1440p144hz monitor, but I had the issues before switching. I have run a User-benchmark before the issues and I have run one during (today, could only get 1, after the servers were full). After the User-Benchmark today i noticed that after my bios update my xmp was disabled, but I enabled it and I am still having the issue.
Before issues
After
PCPartpicker list
As you can see it's underperforming. I am also having issues in Hogwarts Legacy, Phasmophobia, and a few others. If I compare my results with this video, I notice my fps is waaaaay worse, in HL the video gets 60-70 fps on ultra settings, I get <40 fps.
My friend, who got a brand new pc build some time ago and has better specs, is also having the issue. His specs.
Because I didn't have the issues before and my friend got the issues just after his pc was built, I am having this thought that it are the drivers, but I can be wrong, so can anyone provide some info if I'm heading in the right direction or I'm completely wrong and it's something else?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

i noticed that after my bios update my xmp was disabled, but I enabled it and I am still having the issue.
you have one more BIOS pending an update, I'd flash to L3.41 [Beta] then clear the CMOS and then enable X.M.P in BIOS.

As for your GPU, use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, Nvidia and AMD), then reinstall with the latest driver sourced from AMD's support site in an elevated command.

How old is your PSU in your build?

Jun 16, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

i noticed that after my bios update my xmp was disabled, but I enabled it and I am still having the issue.
you have one more BIOS pending an update, I'd flash to L3.41 [Beta] then clear the CMOS and then enable X.M.P in BIOS.

As for your GPU, use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, Nvidia and AMD), then reinstall with the latest driver sourced from AMD's support site in an elevated command.

How old is your PSU in your build?
1. Ok, will try
2. Do I also need to install amd software: adrenalin, cause the only way to install the driver is that.
3. I built my pc last year september, I bought it new then.