[SOLVED] PC underperforming as h*** [censored by moderator]

Biffyonmyspiffy

Commendable
Jul 1, 2019
so like i have a pc that is underperforming and i know i posted alot about this kinda stuff but im relatively new on these types of problems.
so recently i played minecraft with shaders now these shaders i used in the past and getting around 60 - 100 fps but recently it just stays on 30 to 20 fps
aswell as games i used to play getting average of 60 fps like apex and fortnite.

now my reason to beleive it is either my gpu cpu or ram is because 1 i have been bottlenecked since the begging but still get good fps in games and 2 is my ram is being used like 80% even though the game is the only one being used and for gpu well ofcourse why would i think all the games i play that are gpu demanding suddenly getting low fps? well i dont know and i dont know how to fix it btw if you can help i would very much appreciate it since i am still a novice at these stuff
pc specs
gpu:gtx 1050ti
cpu:amd a10 7700k with radeon 7 intergrated graphics
ram: 8gb ram hyperx
psu:run of the mill 250watts to 300 watts
motherboard:gigabyte mother board(sorry couldnt provide the exact model)

btw i am posting this now is because i am planning on upgrading my pc and wondering which i should choose to upgrade first
ps. if you want more info to help me(which is much appreciated)i will provide and thanks again for helping me doods

Solution
the integrated graphics are not all that relevant as you have a 1050Ti...

HWMonitor will let you monitor temps/clock speeds to make sure CPU is not oveheating... (if it overheats and thorttles to 800 MHz, naturally performance would be cut to only 25-30% of normal....)

Perhaps you picked up some malware, or a botched WIndows update or driver update....

YOu can try reinstalling Nvidia driver package, making sure your monitor is connected to the 1050, and, that the games' menus are utilizing that GPU if perhaps the engine sensed both as installed GPUs...

HWMonitor will let you monitor temps/clock speeds to make sure CPU is not oveheating... (if it overheats and thorttles to 800 MHz, naturally performance would be cut to only 25-30% of normal....)

Perhaps you picked up some malware, or a botched WIndows update or driver update....

YOu can try reinstalling Nvidia driver package, making sure your monitor is connected to the 1050, and, that the games' menus are utilizing that GPU if perhaps the engine sensed both as installed GPUs...

Solution

Biffyonmyspiffy

Commendable
Jul 1, 2019

Thank you for shedding light on this ive been scratching my head for some time now ty again