Jan 7, 2021
My Computer Specifications are :

Motherboard - GeForce6100PM-M2
RAM - 4 GB DDR2
Processor - AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+(2 CPUs) ~2.4GHz
Graphics - Geforce 9500 GT

Hello, my pc is from 2008, and since I cant afford a new pc right now what exactly should I prioritize to upgrade and with what?
My goal is to play games like GTA V and COD BO3

Please guide me as I don't have any knowledge of PC's.

Thank you.

Solution
Well, there is nothing to upgrade in that platform that will make those games playable, at least not decently.
You need a new PC.
Feb 26, 2021
Not hating at all but your better off getting a new PC you would have to upgrade every part anyway . I know alot of people can't afford to get a new one but there are alot of company's that do credit you can get a decent 1500 ish$ set up and pay like 50 to 80 ish dollars a month depending on what your ok with even cheaper. Otherwise I would look for deals and buy parts here and there when you can afford them until you have all the parts needed to build a new one .

OtapIc

Commendable
Jan 19, 2021
Yeah I think it's pretty clear that upgrading one part at a time just isn't happening with that PC. You're better off buying a whole new PC with a newer Ryzen APU if you're on a tight budget, you're gonna get a pretty good 720p60 experience on most last gen games with it since I'm sure you're not even looking to play at 1080p