[SOLVED] Pc will not post after......

Dec 19, 2019
Last night the pc ran like a dream. Today went to boot and pc would start then shut down and restart again etc. I removed the ram and reseated and the problem was resolved. Now it will not post. I removed all peripherals, optical drive, ssd and GPU.
I booted the pc up with no ram and no beeps accured. I removed the cmos battery and held power button to clear and residual power. Do you think the motherboard is toast???

Solution
For anyone in the boat I am in, the solution for me was an odd one. Tried everything I could think of and all and all it ended up being a thermal paste replacement was need for the gpu. Crazy! Thanks for all who read and scratched their head in wonder.
Last night the pc ran like a dream. Today went to boot and pc would start then shut down and restart again etc. I removed the ram and reseated and the problem was resolved. Now it will not post. I removed all peripherals, optical drive, ssd and GPU.
I booted the pc up with no ram and no beeps accured. I removed the cmos battery and held power button to clear and residual power. Do you think the motherboard is toast???
List your components please.

Dec 19, 2019
For anyone in the boat I am in, the solution for me was an odd one. Tried everything I could think of and all and all it ended up being a thermal paste replacement was need for the gpu. Crazy! Thanks for all who read and scratched their head in wonder.

Solution