Question Pc won’t boot, fans turn on, only way to shut off fans is by unplugging PSU.

Oct 12, 2020
Hi guys, I just installed a new AIO cooler from Corsair and when I go to boot up the Pc everything turns on except the power led on the case, the monitor does not display, and peripherals do not aswell. All of the case fans and and cooler fans turn on as well as the RAM.

what should I do??? I have had this issue before when doing something to my pc. My pc is 3 weeks old .

it is a custom built by me

intel I 5 8400
RTX 2060
Corsair vengence rgb 2x 8gb ram
corsair 650 w PSU
Corsair water cooler
seagate Barracuda 2tb
mobo: ASrock b365 pro 4

Please help!!!! I have plugged and unplugged every cord, re seeded the ram, took out gpu and put it back in, and reset mobo battery.

dimtodim

Reputable
Hi guys, I just installed a new AIO cooler from Corsair and when I go to boot up the Pc everything turns on except the power led on the case, the monitor does not display, and peripherals do not aswell. All of the case fans and and cooler fans turn on as well as the RAM.

what should I do??? I have had this issue before when doing something to my pc. My pc is 3 weeks old .

intel I 5 8400
RTX 2060
corsair 650 w PSU
Corsair water cooler
seagate Barracuda 2tb

Please help!!!! I have plugged and unplugged every cord, re seeded the ram, took out gpu and put it back in, and reset mobo battery.
do u try boot when plug monitor direct to motherboard your cpu have Intel® UHD Graphics 630 ?

Asez23

Reputable
Oct 11, 2020

intel I 5 8400
RTX 2060
corsair 650 w PSU
Corsair water cooler
seagate Barracuda 2tb

I had the same problem with an old custom. I checked the motherboard's cpu socket and found that 2 or 3 socket pins were bent. I used the tip of a box cutter and a magnifying lens to bend them back into place and it booted up just fine. Check your cpu or cpu socket pins for alignment issues.

Oct 12, 2020
I had the same problem with an old custom. I checked the motherboard's cpu socket and found that 2 or 3 socket pins were bent. I used the tip of a box cutter and a magnifying lens to bend them back into place and it booted up just fine. Check your cpu or cpu socket pins for alignment issues.

was yours intel or amd???