[SOLVED] PC WON'T BOOT UP AFTER CPU PSU AND MEMORY CHANGE

Shrek07

Honorable
Mar 12, 2017
Hello guys today I changed some parts of my pc more specific the CPU PSU AND MEMORY after some long our trying to put everything togheter now the pc wont boot up.

I tryed everything from removing the battery from the motherboard to plug out the hdd then the ssd, I tryed to boot from a bootable usb and it gets stuck on the windows image with the spinning circle,I also tryed to change the RAM to every single slot.

My last setup was MSI TOMAHAWK MB Z390 I7-8700 16gb ram 2400mhz RX5700xt Seasonic PSU 620W

New Parts: Msi TOMAHAWK Z390 i9-9900k 16 gb ram 3200mhz rx 5700xt Seasonic 750W psu.

Please I really need help,I dont know what to do....

Solution
Thnak you for your answear ,when i open the bios the procesor is recognized by the system,is there anyway to flash the bios from an usb?

Your motherboard user manual will provide details on the steps...basically you'll need to download the BIOS and extract it from the compressed file. Once extracted move a copy over to your USB stick, reboot your PC into the BIOS, and follow the prompts in the current BIOS to flash the new one. One thing I typically do is have the PC being updated connected to a UPS power supply in case the power blinks for any reason during the BIOS update. If the power to the PC shuts off in the middle of a BIOS flash your going to be buying a new motherboard.

The BIOS flash process typically can take 2-3...

Shrek07

Honorable
Mar 12, 2017
According to the MSI website you will need a BIOS update for the motherboard to support the 9900k. You'll need to put the old 8700 cpu back in and flash the BIOS to the latest non-beta version which looks like 7B18v1B.
Thnak you for your answear ,when i open the bios the procesor is recognized by the system,is there anyway to flash the bios from an usb?

Your motherboard user manual will provide details on the steps...basically you'll need to download the BIOS and extract it from the compressed file. Once extracted move a copy over to your USB stick, reboot your PC into the BIOS, and follow the prompts in the current BIOS to flash the new one. One thing I typically do is have the PC being updated connected to a UPS power supply in case the power blinks for any reason during the BIOS update. If the power to the PC shuts off in the middle of a BIOS flash your going to be buying a new motherboard.

The BIOS flash process typically can take 2-3 minutes so be patient and do not touch the PC while the update is underway.

Solution

Shrek07

Honorable
Mar 12, 2017

The BIOS flash process typically can take 2-3 minutes so be patient and do not touch the PC while the update is underway.
I will try this to see if will work,I will come back later with the resault,thank you so much for your help.

Shrek07

Honorable
Mar 12, 2017

Thank you so much,It worked like a charm,thank you again.

Reactions: dorsai