Question PC won't boot with duel channel RAM

Jan 6, 2020
So I recently upgraded my PC buy swapping out the CPU and motherboard and getting a new graphics card. When I booted the computer up for the first time, everything worked fine asside from a few Memory Management BSOD. As I tried to fix them, they gradually grew in quantity until I couldn't get past the login screen. Now, the PC runs with only one stick of RAM in it, no BSOD at all. However, whenever two sticks of RAM are in, the computer starts (the fans start spinning, the leds on the GPU light up), but the monitor doesn't show anything and the DRAM light on the motherboard's debugger turns on.

It doesn't matter which slots the RAM are in or which stick is being used: using 1 will boot, using 2 will not. I've tried looking in the bios to make sure the ram was getting the right amount of voltage and that it had the right timings and both of those seemed right. I also tried lossening the cooler on the CPU and even made sure everything was connected to the power supply securly. I saw some stuff about "XMP settings", but I'm not sure how to check those in order to see if that could be the issue.

This is the specific RAM I am using, both sticks bought together. The CPU is an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and the motherboard is a MSI AMD motherboard, X570-A Pro

Your motherboard manual will specify which two slots are required for the ram.
Did you get this right?

Run memtest86 on each individual stick.
You should be able to complete a full pass with NO errors.

Contact g.skil support.
They will verify that the particular kit is compatible with your motherboard.
Possibly the ram is defective, or possibly the motherboard is defective.

Jan 6, 2020
Your motherboard manual will specify which two slots are required for the ram.
Did you get this right?

Run memtest86 on each individual stick.
You should be able to complete a full pass with NO errors.

Contact g.skil support.
They will verify that the particular kit is compatible with your motherboard.
Possibly the ram is defective, or possibly the motherboard is defective.

Ran memtest86. Both sticks passed several times without any errors. I also tried doing a fresh install of Windows and the issue is still prevalent.

Jan 6, 2020
Update: Apparently a fresh install of Windows 10 worked. When I tested it last night it didn't show anything, but when I tried it today everything seemed fine; it boots, shows that there are 8GB of ram, and there hasn't been a single BSOD in the roughly 2 hours I've been running it.