Question PC wont download Windows!!!!

Jul 30, 2024
My brand new custom built PC will not download windows at all! Right when i boot into my m.2 drive it BSODs Everytime without fail. Ive tried everything you could think and tested every single part . But for some reason it still will not download windows. My specs : Ryzen 7 5800x, 1050ti (place holder), 3600mhz Gskill ram, Adata Legend 850 Lite, Aorus x570 Elite. Temps are good, everything is good but for some reason it blue screens everytime with the “Kernel_Security_Check_Failure” or “Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal. What can I do to fix it, I have no clue, Ive tried cmos and about everything. Please help.

Note “Motherboard is used, but tested from my friend, it is different than my original as my old SSD burned my MSI b550 board.Got a new ssd new mobo , But for some reason it wont download windows, but it will download windows on my brothers pc meaning the drive is good”

Jul 30, 2024
which BIOS version is installed currently on the motherboard?
update the BIOS of the motherboard

which SSD is it? in which M.2 slot is it?

how do you wanna install windows?
I installed the latest version, M.2 drive at the top spot, And Im installing windows the windows creation media or smth like that and its windows 11. Through a flash drive

Jul 30, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you migrate the OS drive from an older platform? You will need to reinstall the OS after a platform/board change.
The thing is i never had an OS on this motherboard and drive, Im trying to freshly install windows. And thank you for the welcone!