Pc won't install Windows from usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewbyG

Reputable
Aug 31, 2015
So today I finally finish with my pc building part. Then I looked into the Bootable USB windows 10 with Rufus, got those two parts done. But after the windows setup my pc just keep rebooting like it is waiting for a operating system installation again. I have no idea what is going on. Please help. I'm new to computer building sorry if it don't make sense.

Solution
use the microsoft iso to usb tool it free and it works. when you install windows 10 after it reboots the first time you have to pull the usb stick for it to keep installing or it just keep going into a copy the files and reboot loop.

fjaesbog

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
You'll have to boot from USB. Power on PC, press F10 fast untill the boot menu pops up, (F10 is usually the standard way to enter Boot mode), this is where you can choose what to boot on. Select Boot from your USB, and the Windows install menu should come up.

use the microsoft iso to usb tool it free and it works. when you install windows 10 after it reboots the first time you have to pull the usb stick for it to keep installing or it just keep going into a copy the files and reboot loop.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.