Question PC won't post anymore

RollingSwitch

Reputable
Feb 23, 2016
I built my computer about a month ago and it froze randomly, and usually I'd be able to hard reset it by holding the power button but that doesn't even work now. I've tried about 15 times at this point to at least get to the bios but I get nothing. I've already moved ram around, gone to one stick, clearing CMOS a few times, removed GPU. Everything including the fans will turn on and won't change. The CPU debug LED stays on but only that one out of the four, has my CPU died randomly?
Main specs:
CPU: 3700x,
MB: gigabyte x570 Aorus pro WiFi
64gb ram
Windows 10

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I think you're going to have to breadboard the system and remove the CMOS battery for at least 15 mins while everything is disconnected and then power up with bare minimum parts.

RollingSwitch

Reputable
Feb 23, 2016
ah sorry
CPU: AMD 3700x
Motherboard: gigabyte aorus pro wifi
Ram: 64gb Corsair vengeance 3200
SSD/HDD: Samsung 860 Evo 1tb(boot)/500gb/250gb
GPU: MSI gaming x 1050ti 4GB
PSU: cooler master 650 masterwatt
Chassis: fractal meshify c

I've taken out everything and reset battery still no change though

RollingSwitch

Reputable
Feb 23, 2016
update: i bought a MSI x570-A pro and everything seems to work fine on it instead, tested the aorus a couple more times after but with the same issue so I guess it was the motherboard somehow. The cpu fan in addition isnt as loud and ramping up constantly like on the other board. bit concerned if my cpu usually sitting at 1.4v caused it? Just glad it seems to work now