Question PC won't start/boot up and need even days to boote up ven after just using it few minutes ago

Aug 21, 2022
My pc need few hours or maybe even days to boot up/turn on even after normal shutting down after just using it. I reseat all components, change my psu, disconnect all power connector and check panel connector but still same problem persist. This problem happens around last months and i have this pc for about 2 years. Some of my pc specs:
Intel i3-4130
GTX 950
8gb Ram
Asrock h81m-vg4
120ssd and 500gb HDD
450W Coolermaster

Aug 21, 2022
have you tried starting without hdd attached? Generally biggest reason for slow boot can be hdd
days to start?

what make/models are the drives?
Western Digital..
Regarding days to start, my pc sometimes won't boot/no power/turn on even after I try to power on even after just using it few min ago, if i try to boot it again in few hour sometimes it will boot up but sometimes I need to wait days for attempting to turn on pc.

Aug 21, 2022
try running this on both drives, it should have tests - https://support.wdc.com/downloads.aspx?p=279

is this windows 10?
could turn this off, see if it makes any difference to restart times - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html
I will try it again tonight or tomorrow as my pc won't start now like my post, no power(fan not spinning) ... My HDD is Western Digital and SSd is Samsung

Yes, I am using windows 10 and I already tried it problem still persist, my main problem was there is no power even cpu fan not spining sometimes i can boot it after just shutting down but sometimes even takes days even attempting to boot or get pc running

Colif

Win 11 Master
it is likely some part of pc is starting to fail. That could explain the slow boot times as PC sits there waiting for the part to work... the time is too long though. It should time out long before a day

could try removing GPU and run off CPU graphics, just see if that makes any difference
could try starting pc with no drives attached - it won't be able to boot but might tell us if the drives are cause, if its faster for instance.
it could be the PSU itself.

I would be tempted to take PC to repair shop and see what they can find.

Aug 21, 2022
it is likely some part of pc is starting to fail. That could explain the slow boot times as PC sits there waiting for the part to work... the time is too long though. It should time out long before a day

could try removing GPU and run off CPU graphics, just see if that makes any difference
could try starting pc with no drives attached - it won't be able to boot but might tell us if the drives are cause, if its faster for instance.
it could be the PSU itself.

I would be tempted to take PC to repair shop and see what they can find.
Yea.. I guess I need to reach out to repair shop but not much a good experienced from past repair shop.

Colif

Win 11 Master
i have had good and bad. I have left PC at places and had to go get it again after they didn't fix it and just sat on it a few weeks... I also had another place that looked at PC in 3 days and returned it.

Its hit and miss. I had a good place for a while but they got tired of repairing my pc. Mainly as it was getting old and they wanted me to replace it.

too many repair shops just want easy problems like "My email doesn't work". We don't get those questions here.

Aug 21, 2022
i have had good and bad. I have left PC at places and had to go get it again after they didn't fix it and just sat on it a few weeks... I also had another place that looked at PC in 3 days and returned it.

Its hit and miss. I had a good place for a while but they got tired of repairing my pc. Mainly as it was getting old and they wanted me to replace it.

too many repair shops just want easy problems like "My email doesn't work". We don't get those questions here.
Its was my mother board problem, but new problem again. It was working in the shop but at home after assembling, everything spin for few sec and stops(Psu, cpu fan and gpu).

Its was my mother board problem, but new problem again. It was working in the shop but at home after assembling, everything spin for few sec and stops(Psu, cpu fan and gpu).
Probably shorting out somewhere.
Assemble your pc outside of pc case with minimal config:
motherboard,​
cpu, cpu cooler connected to cpu_fan header,​
single ram module,​
PSU with 24pin and 4pin cpu power connected,​
no graphics card,​
monitor connected to video output on motherboard,​
no storage devices.​

Aug 21, 2022
Probably shorting out somewhere.
Assemble your pc outside of pc case with minimal config: