PC wont start up

Mar 23, 2018
I bought a new mobo, cpu and ram. It is my first time assembling pc parts. I put them on but the cpu fan and the psu fan does not spin. I noticed that the led of my ram blinks. I tried the psu paper clip test and it works. Could it be that the motherboard is faulty?

Gigabyte GA h110m DS2
Avexir 4gb ram DDR4
Intel Pentium g4560

Mar 23, 2018
Yes i did but it is actually a 4 pin. According to the manual online it is supported. Even though my cpu is not supported, shouldnt the cpu fan and psu fan work?

After sometime, the blinking of the ram led stops

Mar 23, 2018

I think it is already updated since i asked the seller before buying the board. Anyway, last time i tried it it still wont work but after TURNING OFF the PSU switch, the power LED of my case lit up for a second. Both the CPU fan and the PSU fan also started for a second too. Why do you think it does that after cutting off the power?

Mar 23, 2018

Yes i did but it is actually a 4 pin. According to the manual online it is supported. Even though my cpu is not supported, shouldnt the cpu fan and psu fan work?

After sometime, the blinking of the ram led stops

Mar 23, 2018

Yes I already did. but same thing. The LED in my RAM just blinks every second but the PSU fan and the CPU fan still wont turn on. I dont see any lights on my motherboard also.

MERGED QUESTION
Question from scd1997 : "Motherboard no sign of life"

TRENDING THREADS