Question PC Wont Startup after changing boot sequence.

NoelFN

Commendable
Feb 19, 2019
I recently factory reset my pc and then cloned my windows from my hard drive to my ssd. After that I shut down my pc but it would automatically startup so I turned off fast start up and I was finally able to shut down my pc. After that I went into the bios, changed the boot sequence so that I could make my ssd the first one and then I got a message saying there was no operating system found. I went back to the bios and changed it back to how it was originally but it still gave me the same message. What is wrong?

I recently factory reset my pc and then cloned my windows from my hard drive to my ssd. After that I shut down my pc but it would automatically startup so I turned off fast start up and I was finally able to shut down my pc. After that I went into the bios, changed the boot sequence so that I could make my ssd the first one and then I got a message saying there was no operating system found. I went back to the bios and changed it back to how it was originally but it still gave me the same message. What is wrong?
Your cloning process obviously didn't work properly, What software did you use ?